Expert Witness (Civil Law)
Canary Designs holds the CUBS, Cardiff University Law School and Bond Solon accreditation for providing Expert Witness evidence for Civil Law cases.
- Personal Injury
- Workplace Investigations
Canary Designs has the expertise to carry out experimental design and data collection in any work setting.
- Video Observations
- Ergonomics Survey
- 3D Scanning of Physical Environment / Products
- Workspace Evaluations
- Anthropometric Surveys (ISO 7250-part 1:2008)
- Digital Human Modelling (JACK)
- Control System Modelling
Ergonomics Design Specification
Canary Designs has the expertise and capability to improve the ergonomics of a design from concept to realisation using a multitude of processes and platforms across the defence, nuclear and manufacturing industries.
- Design Research
- Physical Layout Design Process
- Human Machine Interfaces Design Process
- Work Organisation Design Process
- Ergonomics Trial Design and Build
- Ergonomics Project Management
- Ergonomics Awareness Course for Schools
- Ergonomics Awareness Course for the Workplace
- Ergonomics Survey of an Operational Work Environment (Methods/Techniques)
- Ergonomics Design Tasks (Methods/Techniques)